Wah!
From the moment I stepped into office on Tuesday till now, everyday is like a war zone! So many things to clear, to do and to follow up.
If I say, I'm tired, it's an understatement leh. My eyes are becoming watery (no, not coz of contact lens, I haven't been wearing them for the last 3 days! Today then I wore it in the whole of this week!) It's coz I've been staring sooo bloody hard and soo darn long at my computer screen!
Then all the clearing of backlog, before I even manage to clear like 10%, another 20% came in. How to finish like that?
*Sigh*
My eyes are watering, my fingers are numb (from the typing on keyboard), my arms are aching, my back is sore, my head feels heavy and my throat is dry. Not coz there is no drinking water but I exert my voice too much today.
Screaming at a bunch of kiddies, well not really kiddies, but secondary level kids, then also the rehearsal which the mike decided to like die out on me and my voice is not carried across.
I feel like lying here and not move anything anymore... Gosh.. Did I also mention there is a dinner with PIL tonite again? This time to celebrate his bday which is tomorrow?! Today is also mid autumn leh and instead of going out somewhere where hubby and me can look at moon + stars + to feed mosquitoes, I'm feeling tired and want to hide out or rather hide IN!!
How?!
Friday, October 6
sooooo sooooo sooo busy!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:54:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment