In the last few months, there are lots of my colleagues giving birth, I cannot even remember how many baby showers I have contriubuted to!
The thing is, or rather the practise is the colleagues will receive the BB shower and then wait till their BB is a full month before giving us a cake voucher (usually from Begawan Solo) So by the time, I get the voucher, most of the time I would have already forgotton about it lor..
And it is the same for my latest colleague who gave birth late last month.
I got the voucher thru the internal mail system today and I know it is begawan solo judging form the envelope. But what surprised me was this!
TA DA!!!
Darn cute hor the BB? This is really the 1st voucher I've received that I know the parents spend time and effort into this simple "thank you" voucher! So cute and so loveable! I think I will treasure this little picture for a long long time.
Where shall I display this picture?? At home or in office??! How???!
And yesterday's, we got an email asking for support to buy don't-know-what thing for charity at $2 la. To me is, sure is 1 of those useless thing and for $2, ok lar, go ahead and buy it, then the office ppl will stop hounding me, "Why no support?" etc. Our names are recorded weather we buy or din buy you see, so I thought might as well maintain my name in the "good book" go ahead and buy.
I seriously have no idea what my $2 will get me. But I paid up, nevertheless with the thought that, whatever useless thing it is, at least it's only $2 lorr... don't be such a miser and keep harping on it.
Well! Guess what? This $2 din get me something useless leh. It got me something that I AM keeping a lookout for, but for it's uses and the kinda price that these "kill people, set fire" (杀人放火)shops are selling, I won't pay for it lor. Ok la, maybe it's I miser after all la.
So what is this useful $2 charity thing I got?
This!
Chey! You may say. But I was in need of one ma. Since I need one then it's useful to me already lor.
That black piece of thing Hp cleaner at the corner came with my HP when I got it, but the string broke and I cannot attached it to my HP. So being a V3i, my hp has lots of fingerprints, greese, dirt, oil and goodness-know-what most of the time ever since the string broke hence began my search for a new piece.
Like I say, either I hiam or I miser lor, I refused to pay the price the shops are selling, so I loon till today till I got this new piece thru charity.
Oh.. I'm a Happy Person now.
I realised, must be happy and thankful for small things lar. I could have spend $7 on a useless piece of thing like this and yet I only spent $2! Somemore! Can do charity!
Good!!
Happy and GENEROUS person is my nature leh!
Wednesday, October 18
Chio!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment