I mentioned I was in a skit a few days ago? And I was supposed to wear a crown and a sash right? Well, my role there was this person called "Miss ISO".
Well, it's either I can act too well or people find my name difficult to pronouce and remember. Overnight, I have lost my name. I was trying to call a staff yesterday to clarify some matter and what did I get?
me: Hello XXX, I'm Sharon. Sharon from engg.
XXX: huh? Sharon? Sharon who?
me: erm... Sharon from Level 5?
XXX: Oh! ISO!!!
>.<"
Gosh!!! This staff worked with me before! We meet each other pretty often as we are both at Level 5! We chatted before too you know!!! And he...
Argg!!!
I'm not so sure if I should be feeling happy or sad about my new found name at the moment. Give me a few more days to see if I will get used to people, staff, colleagues calling me by ISO, ya?!
Well, on the brighter side of things, Ah Teck gave me a huge packet of Green Tea.
It's not that kind that is pre packed. It's loose tea leaves. That you can add more or lesser according to your tastes buds.
I haven't tried it yet, but he said it is of a superior quality.
And he gave it to me coz
1) I drink green tea
2) He claims he has too much tea at home
So since he give me, I take and shall not ask too many questions about it anymore.
tata... time to go home.
Hopefully, people will stop calling me ISO next week!!
Friday, October 13
New name.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:49:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment