Thursday, October 5

Some time to spare...

Finally, have sometime to spare and here I am blogging away again.

These few days have been like a war zone here, everyday there's soooo many mails to clear, registrations, phone calls, updates and even rehearsals amongst other goodness knows what else. Also I was also busy trying to get the pictures uploaded into blogger but coz my pics are so darn huge, you guessed it lor, cannot upload. So was also busy trying ways and means to upload it and would you believe it? It took me like a week to get it done. But thank God for a very clever hubby, he taught me a simpler method.

*yeh*

Took some time off for myself and came up with this, a summary of the shopping that we had done in Phuket last week.
Considering that I am not called "shopping queen" for nothing, I'm quite amazed that we did not buy more than this! But then again, it could be coz my pockets are very empty during this time hence not much $ to spurge and to help boast Thailand's econmy at the moment.

We din even manage to fill up the empty canvas bag that I had stuff into our lagguage leh. That bag was just filled with snacks which are meant to be distributed to our family and also some last min things that we found from the hotel room and decided to just throw it in.

Nothing much else to update except that for the past 2 days in-a-row, I'm working till like 7pm?! Gosh!! I thought only during mad house I have to work such hours, I din expect NOW to start this kinda timing. =S

No comments: