After the rather long break, it's back to the office today.
The first thing that greeted me was the visit by a Sec school early in the morning at 9am and then followed by some chaos of some student leaders missing and don't know what's happening. Followed by the venue that I booked is being taken over by some other people which lead us to hunt for another venue last minute and Thank God, there WAS a venue that was available for 1 hour just that morning. *Phew*
Finally after a grueling 2 hours, the kiddies left and finally I can rest and relax and prepare for the next visit which is tomorrow afternoon, right smack during LUNCHTIME! argg!!
But, all is not lost, I have a standing lunch date with Emma and Uncle Jeffrey! They are both on super long leave leh! From Monday till today, only work 1 day this week for Emma and Uncle Jeff doesn't even need to head for office till next week! wah!! Anyway, we went for a good lunch at Botak Jones. It's my first time there. And hor, I am ashamed to say that I never knew of their existance till I saw them on TV and the best part is, their AMK store is like 2 blocks away from where my PIL's are staying.. *sheesh*
I had their Botak cheese burger! woah... comparable to those served at hard rock leh. Nice. But I feel tat the beef patty is a tad too drying and the portion is huge. I cannot finishe my burger, fries and also salad. The cajun chicken looks and tasted yummy too, Emma gave me some to try.
I like the food, will go back again one day. The prices are very reasonable, 3 of us with a cheese sandwich, cajun chicken and Botak cheese burger only did a $18.50 damage to the wallets. Very affordable isn't it?! And it was such a filling meal!
After such a good lunch, I din even have to eat anything for the entire day before I head for kickboz. Totally forgot that it's the last week of the month and there's the reknown "15 rounds' to be done, which if I remember, I will try to siam. But then again, even if I do remember, after that heavy cheesy beef burger, I think I will still go la.
The workout was quite the same, just that we were not given rest time, we continued throughout the whole 1.5 hours. Of course, we can rest and we do at our own pace so not so bad lar. I was not as tired out as I sometimes will be after '15 rounds' cld be coz I was also feeling pretty tired, coz it's that time of the month, so din exert too much strength.
Really wanted to have a healthy after workout snack and I've already decided that I will just be eating fruits for dinner. But *sigh* blame it on tempatations and me, myself. I saw some cookies that our neighbour gave us, think they are muslim indians, so they baked cookies and things, gave us a box, and also MIL bought us 2 pao, so shared that with hubby. They had the car these few days and they went on a SG cruise coz OBIL is outta of town together with hubby coz he went back for dinner while I go kick box. I heard hubby said they went to see the Deepavali and Hari Raya Lights. And on the way, passed by some famous pao shop and MIL bought us 1 each.
Then, there goes my healthy meal after work out lor.. *sigh*
Well, time to go to lala land. Still need to wake up early tomorrow to do my yoga before gng to work. Nighty nite!
Wednesday, October 25
First day of work
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:58:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment