Saturday, October 7

Busy also must enjoyz...

No matter how busy we are or rather I am, still must take some time to enjoy myself with family and friends.

So after working my ass off for the whole day, what did we do? Went for a birthday dinner with family in law to celebrate FIL's birthday. Also so concidiental lor, go for a dinner on Mid-Autumn festival. Also good lar, tonite go already then tomorrow, we are free to celebrate with Godma and Brother.

Food was good at the restaurant, not sure of the name of the restaurant, but it's near the YCK swimming pool. MIL used to work there so she has some sort of preferred treatment lor. *hiak*hiak*

Dinner was quite ok, pretty quiet, nothing much to be said since I din want to offend anyone. Just kept quiet and ate my food. After dinner, that's where the partying starts lor. haha I really din want to take OBIL's car.. but FIL insisted, cannot reject him too much, so no choice took a lift from him to J8. OBIL was rushing to go out lor.. but still he drove us to J8, for that I got to thank him la.

Meeting the wise one and her hb at Bishan but we did not state the time, and it was so concidiental that we really bump into each other at the level 2 atrium. Nothing to buy, so sian then we went into Shibuya and happy already lor. Each of us got something! =)
Next stop? Food, of course! And to our soon-to-be-favourite cafe of the SW gang, Oilo Dome we come! Ordered a snack and drinks and we yakked the night away.

Din reach home till after 1am.. faint!! Lucky, we stay near enough to Oilo.. if not have to take cab home!

Oh! Did I say, it's FIL's, Emilyn's and Karen's Birthday today?!

Happy Hatch Day to you all!

No comments: