Was craving for sandwich for a long time. And not just any old sandwich ok?! Must be one that's full of nutrients, goodness, taste, NO fat (or a little of it) and MUST be full of wholesome goodness with every single mouthful!
So where do you go when there is such craving?
Subway of course!!!
And my colleague, Irene and me really went to Subway for our lunch earlier today.
It was so wholesomely GOOD! I really love every bite of it. If given a choice, I think I can eat their sandwich for lunch every single day!! I love sandwiches!!!
And what I like most about Subway is that, they let you customise your sandwich the way you like it.
It starts with the kind of the main fillings that you wanna sink your teeth into. Then the bread and size that you like, topped with healthy, crunchy veggies, and the sauce that your tastes buds feel like having. Complete with a drink and either 2 cookies or a bag of crisps.
No more eating stale lettuce and sandwiches full of calories dripping mayo!
I LOVE Subway. I wish I can eat it more often. But the price of one such meal is not really affordable on a daily basis too. I shall eat it once in a blue moon then.
Made a trip to action city too but no stock of the plastic lid. Left my name and contact with them and hopefully they will remember to call me when the stock is here.
Since I had a PC expert with me, we went into Best Denki hoping to take a peep at the Lenovo T16. But, according to the expert, only authorised dealers are allowed to sell the Lenovo so, yups! Din manage to even get a glimse of ANY Lenovo's at all.
Anyway, time to go. Going to PIL's plc for dinner. Hopefully don't have to see OBIL.
Tuesday, October 31
I get to satisify my cravings.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:01:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment