It’s time to work my ass off now that we are back from Phuket. And I am NOT joking by ‘work my ass’ off.
Just this week, there will be a visit on Friday. I still have to train the student leaders, well not really train just need to brief them on what they need to do for the visit, where to go, how to go, what to say and what not to say too. Then there are rehearsals on an almost daily basis for like half a day?! (not sure if it’s gonna be morning or afternoon yet, no email access for the moment.) Gosh!! That IS gonna take up sooooo much of my precious time! Think I won’t be able to knock off on time punctually for the next few days already till the blessed Excel Day is over on the 11 Oct.
Going holiday is great fun, but to come back and clear the backlog and to catch up with the existing work then it’s really really no fun.
Plus, there’s soooo much washing to do after we come back…. Our clothes that we wore there and also the bed sheets and sofa covers need to be cleaned too… So the weekend and even today was taken up with lots of washing… just the 2 of us go on a holiday, we had to load the machine 3 times! First time was just our clothing. Second was the fitted sheet and then the sofa covers. Third time was the rest of the bed things... Gosh…And coz we don’t have enough bamboo poles, we had no choice but to wash it like on 3 separate days also…Saturday, Sunday and ALSO today. (Which thank God, I am on leave, so I can still do it, if not, how to do it?!)
Hubby went back to work today already. But I guess, I’m not willing to go back and face the war zone as yet hence put off putting going back to work. I know cannot hide forever but I guess since I need to face it sooner or later, I might as well face it later lor. Haha!!
Well, today is gonna be a relaxing day for me I hope… finished the washing already, needs some clearing to be done for the table then I think I can really have the full day off and just laze. I think I am becoming a more and more homely person leh... haha.. I rather spend the time lazing at home than go anywhere or do anything.. Or maybe… I am just being plain lazy?
Well, I did think of doing something, like baking some cookies for hubby, I know he likes the peanut cookies but I don’t have the ingredients at home. Need to go and buy.. then also I lost that recipe. Now also no internet access so cannot go online and search.. so aiyah… forget it lar.. Also, the chocolate cake is still in the fridge too heaty if I make cookies… The cookies shall wait then.
Maybe if later my mood is good, I shall go n get that little blue chair fm the shops for hubby as a surprise since I threw his away… see how later.
And while I am still lazing at home. I have already cooked rice for my lunch today. Easy as ABC, coz just cooked rice and then add in the Japanese dishes for the taste and that’s a meal. Fast, cheap and rather healthy lor. Haha..
Monday, October 2
Holiday is over, back to work soon.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:50:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment