Tuesday, October 10

Idol of the year!

Congratulate me, people!

I'm in the running for IDOL of the year leh, together with 5 others la. Been busy practising for a skit (performance is tomorrow afternoon) for the last few days and this will determine who will win lor.

I have a sash that says "Miss ***" and wears a crown. My other competitors, well, no fight la, definately, I'll be the winner! hahaha.. But the lousy script hor says 'We are ALL winners!' *Darn* How can all win at the same time?! Then how do I get to be the IDOL of the year, IDOL of my company??!!

Anyway, my number is "1". SO VOTE FOR ME lar!!

Will try to post a picture of gorgeous looking me wearing the DIY (I made it with hubby last night in 30mins time ok!!) sash and the oh-so-ugly-looking-crown! Hm... on hindsight, better not post the pic.

Cannot ruin my 美美形相!

No comments: