Friday, December 29

3 more days.

Just 3 more days and we will be ushering in 2007.

That makes me another year older, it also marks the start of my course. Which is going to be a mad rush for the 1st semester, I forsee.

With the arrival of 2007, that also marks the 2nd year of marriage to hubby. And again, I forsee, the endless questions of "when are you 2 having babies?" back in full force come CNY when we meet our relatives on a yearly basis.

It should also be when OBIL is planning for his wedding? The year where YBIL enters NTU, the year where I enter into Uni SIM, the year where sis will graduate from NTU, the year where hubby will enter Uni SIM too.

Sounds like quite a lot of happenings for the new year.

Yes, I'm getting nervous as the new year creeps nearer and nearer. It's been ages since I last went back to school, listening to lectures, doing tutorials, assignments, projects and the worse of all, EXAMS!!!

GOSH.... Before I've even started, I'm getting the cold feet. Die lar! How???

I'm feeling the stress not just course of the exams but also, just yesterday, Bro and Emma had to make a trip down to campus to sign on the dotted lines to be my surites. They have read thru the terms and conditions and while they were reading, I stole glimses of it as well.

Not harsh nor is the company being unreasonable in the conditions. But after they've signed, I feel even mre stressed. It makes it just look so much more formal and confirmed and if I break the bond, I'm dead and trapped kind of feeling.

I guess, I'm pretty normal? Who will not be stressed with all these right? I'm facing this, but others will be facing other different things? I don't think I should be overly affected by it, YET, anyway.

Anyway, I should just lift up this to the Lord, along with my pek chek-ness at members of my family in law!

No comments: