After 2 SOLID days, after all the suggestions, after all the advises, after all the bitching, after all the fuming and endless hours of playing the whole scene again and again and again in my mind, reahearsing the speeches over and over and over, I'm NOT proud to say that I'm still bloody darn pissed off at YBIL!
I know I should not be feeling like this, I know I should forgive him, I know I should not be holding on to this grudge and let it keep eating at me. I know I should let it flow over me and not let it bother me. I know I should "just forget about it" and don't keep harping on it.
But, I realised I can't. As much as I wanted to, I can't. The moment I think of them, the whole scene just keeps coming back to hunt me. I know I should have offered up the whole thing to God. I did! I really did. But I guess, I did not offer it up totally?
If not, why else am I still feeling so darm negative at him? And the more I think, the more upset I am at my PIL too. How can they as parents, let their son behave like that and NOT say anything at all?!
Hubby says I should not be pissed at his parents. Coz his parents have already told him and already taught him how to behave. But it's not their fault that YBIL behaved like that.
What RUBBISH!!!!
PIL did not say a single word throughout the whole thing lor! SO much for being parents and have taught their children right?!
Ok, I admit, I'm probably incohorent here. Coz I'm soooo fuming mad that I just blab everything out.
Argg!!!
Give me a few more days, I should be back to my old self by then.
Wednesday, December 27
After 2 days, I'm still...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:07:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment