Saturday, December 16

Another empty half day.

Was on half day leave today coz took half day and went shopping with my colleague, Irene. I was so excited at the prospect of going shopping that I can't wait to go off!!

But! Coz I was away on MC for the last 2 days, when I came back to office this morning, gosh.... I was swarmed with work and phone calls!!! Teacher, colleagues, vendors and also my friend. Teacher and colleagues are quite normal in my line. Vendors are also nothing to be alarmed about especially since I has just requested to buy an item thru the Gov biz webby. Vendors are bound to call. But what surprises me is call from my friend, actually also nothing to be alarmed about. Coz we have been on MSN very often and I should have expected her call soon since she did say she will call me to check with me on the Uni SIM enrollment.

And all too soon it was NOON! I did not wait for one more second before I flew out of the office! And you know what? My office mate, Ah Teck told me, "See you next year!" I was like huh?! Then he told me, he's on leave till after Christmas but I'm on leave during the Christmas week. So DANG!! I'll get to see him only in 20007!!

Anyway, Irene and me had a great time today! We were craving for Carl's Jr and we were thinking of either Marina, Suntec or PS... Finally, we decided on PS. Carl's was packed but yet we managed to find a nice cozy corner and tucked ourselves there. That corner would have been great if there was no echo. haha... But it was good. I finally know what the yummy looking fries is called now. "Cheese dog fries" (I think!) But I swear if I see the name again, I will know what it's called. Being Friday, I had their fish sandwich. Nice. I think their fish is nicer than the rest of the sandwiches which I've eaten so far. =)

We tooked a scroll down to Centrepoint, Irene is looking for a dress to attend her sis's wedding so we shopped around. Nice dress comes with an eye-popping price tag. She tried on a few but well din manage to get any. And I have decided that I dislike shopping with anyone with fits into size "S"! Makes me feel darn darn fat!!! =(

But I did manage to get something from Centrepoint too lei! I got a pair of slippers from Mphosis. After the 20%, it's only $10.92! Cheap and nice. I have intentions of putting it in office since my pair is old and worn and spoilt! Just nice! Now, I just need a warm jacket so that I can throw the current one away.

We then walked down to Taka, din buy anything, but finally, manage to get somethings for my 2 little princes. Bought 2 boxes of jigsaw puzzles for them.

Lucas's set comes with the "floor" and "3D Dinosaurs" that can move around. Ryan's set is just a plain 9 piece jigsaw, forming a pic of elephant and chicken on both sides.

Nice, cute, colourful and Boy BOY stuff!! How many girls you know, you will get jigsaw puzzles or Dianosaurs??!

I hope the boys will like it. =)

Other than that, nothing! Such a disappointment to be shopping in town and ended up with near to empty hands! *bleh*

Crossed the road to Metro and went to get some roller eye thingy from Lab Series for her guy. GOSH!! I never knew that mens' skincare is so costly too!

That small bottle of roller eye thingy costs a freaking $54!!! My, my, I thought only women will spend so much! But now I know, there are men who are willing to pay that much to maintain their skin too. Gosh!!!

Instant Moisture Eye Gel
Cool hydrating gel in a convenient rollerball applicator helps revive tired, stressed-looking eyes.
Helps diminish the look of puffiness and fine lines.
Refreshes and soothes the eye area.
Ophthamologist-tested.
To use: Every morning and/or evening, gently glide rollerball around eye area 2 or 3 times. Gently pat dry into skin.

Walked down to CK Tangs after that, and guess what??

I saw the Toscano wallet that seems to be out of stock everywhere!

I was still thinking, buy? Don't buy? Irene says, go ahead. It's nice and my current Guess is spoilt anyway.

SO, nothing to wait anymore, got it! Nice! It comes with a tiny Organizer Cover, which I don't really like, but I guess, can try to auction it away in Yahoo? But I love, LOVE the wallet!

(Can see from the photo that it's in a gift box right? Taken with the slippers that I bought from Centrepoint earlier.)

I have not changed out my current wallet yet, should I wait till after Christmas or should I make the change now huh?
Cannot decide lei. I was thinking, if no one wants the organizer skin, then I'll go and buy those plain or lined paper and then I can carry it around with me. Looks darn classy lor!

Irene got the Clinique eye set. She saw the brochure that it was selling at $62 at Tangs. But everywhere, we looked it was selling at $72. But when we reached Tangs, it was at $72 too! Then we realised (when the sales person told us) that the brochure was printed with error. So no choice lor, since she like it, she got it but Tangs give 6% rebate to cardholder, so still got abit of discount, which is definately more than Taka and Robinsons.

After all the walking and purchases, we decided to call it a day. I went to Far East to take the bus home and Irene went to the MRT station. Not a bad day. But once again, I'm $150 more empty in the wallet department.

Did some housework and hubby and I decided to go J8 for a walk. Since, J8 is going to be holding their midnight sale tomorrow, we went to "aim" for what we want to get. hahaha... Din aim much but Popular has some books that I would like to lay my hands on. Will go back tomorrow to check it all out.

Then while paying all the credit card bills at AXS, a sudden bright spark cross my mind and I decided to sms Wiselyn to see if they are still in J8 coz they told me that they are coming to J8 to do their Christmas shopping. Well, I was kind of expecting them to be having their coffee at Dome or something, to our surprise, they were at Level 4, so of course we met up for coffee.

Went to Coffee bean and well, Coffee Bean's "Belgium Chocolate" is not so nice. Still like the "Chocolate Paradise" by Pacific Coffee Club. Chatted with them and just got home. Bathe and all and I just cannot stay away from the tablet to blog.
All in all, it was another emptying day for me in the wallet department. But I'm happy to do it!

I'll update the photos another time. Now, I'm dead beat!!

Good nite!

BTW, my cousin cannot be my surety. I need 1 more person. Will try OBIL and Godma and another friend from CTK!

Edited on 16 Dec with photos.

No comments: