New year brings about new year resoultions (not that I keep to any that I made anyway. Think I must have made countless ones over all my 20+ years! Things like loose weight, better results, better temper, more savings yadda yadda... and with the passing of each year, I think I have not made any improvements at all.) Anway, this blog is not about new year resolutions... (I wonder how many people still does it and REALLY keep to it?)But one of the inveitable things that comes with new year is new clothes, parties, feasting and in my case, new supply of eyes too. =(
Just bought these over the weekend. Grand total of 13 pairs for the entire year. Why 13? Coz the 13th pair is FOC that the auntie gave me when I made my purchase.
I used to buy my lens from Arion but he got married and shifted so far and when I compared, he's not charging me any lesser than what I can get from the stall near my home, with the same freebies so might as well just get from the shop.
Well, B&L changed their packagin packaging. The box used to be slimmer and flatter. Now it's so big.
Sigh... along with my cosmestics, clothes and feasting, this is just another thing that adds to my already close-to-empty-purse!
I need a sponsor!!!
Monday, December 11
New supply of EYES.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:11:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment