The news yesterday must have affected me deeply. So deep was the news imprinted (though I did not realised) that my gastric acted up again.
I swear that our body is the best guage of anything unpleasant or happy. Weather if we've been working too hard, too stressed out or happy.
I think recently, without myself knowing, I've added lots of stress on myself. Come to think of it, Ive been worried about school opening, OH07, JAE, EW07 and also exams... Also was concerned abt Hubby's job status. Not to mention, once a while, my sisters will give me a small shock/scare, my BIL's continue to be what they are and I'm also carrying the burden of OBIL's GF, which I must add, is NONE OF MY bloody business. No idea why, I'm still holding on to this!
ARGG!!!
With all these things on my mind, no wonder my stomach acted up. Already felt the cramps 2 days ago but I just took some medicine and it went away. But this morning, I just felt that I cannot wake up and stomach is rumbling and churning. There and then I know that, I'm down again.
So went to the doctor and gosh!!! SOOOOO many people were there! I thought at 10.20am, there should not be so much crowd (that's why, I allowed myself to wake up later than normal at about 10am!! I really tried to wake up earlier but I can't. My body and eyes just refuse to obey my brain) and my goodness... I spent at least 40 mintues just on waiting to go in to see the doctor. And as usual, it took less than 5 mins for me to come out later.
Waited another few minutes for me to take my medicine. MY GOODNESS!!! She is darn expensive!! It costs me a freaking $52 just for 4 kind of medicine! But the good thing is, I have a 2 days MC, which covers today and tomorrow. So out of the $52, $10 will be claimed from office, which means is $42 for the 4 medicine and 2 days MC.
I guess it's not so bad then.
Hubby is down too. Poor thing. He has flu and is slightly feverish and poor thing, he still went for a job interview schedule at 3pm @ Changi area... So far. Poor thing lor. Not well, still have to go so far in the sun.
I also asked the doctor for fever medicine for Hubby. If he does not get well in another few days time, he will have to go and see the doctor too.
Luckily, this is the lull period for me at work, else, sick also cannot be in peace! But, there is something that I am cheerful about. Besides the 2 days MC, when I go back to work, it willbe Friday. And Friday, I'm gng shopping with Irene. =)
Very HAPPY!
Wednesday, December 13
sheesh...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:32:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment