Thursday, December 14

Finally, 1 down. 1 more to go.

*whew*

Manage to get 1 of my friends to be my surety for the bond.

Still need 1 more.

Have already asked my cousin, waiting for him to get back, coz he said that he's in the army and Mindef may not allowed. If worse comes to worse, think I will have to ask OBIL.

Don't really like to ask him coz like will be in his favour like that lor. Sian.

Who else can I ask? My sis, she cannot coz she has her own study loan to service. Hubby also cannot, coz in between jobs now, Tri, I also can't coz her work starting next week. Colleagues cannot at all, coz one of the clause says "employees of XXX" cannot. Have also asked my friends, but they not comfortable with it. So I won't force them.

So how? Family wise, left OBIL lor. But I really don't really like the idea lei.

Pray that my cousin can and that will resolve all the issues. =)

Oh! BTW, we got invited to a BBQ on 23 Dec. =) happy happy.. I like BBQ food. Not the fire. And it's fun to have such gatherings during the Christmas season. Very nice and heart warming lor. Looking forward to it. Meanwhile, I must make sure that I recover and not be down again!

No comments: