Monday, December 4

Almost a long weekend.

I could have had a long weekend. And I ALMOST had it! That is, if I had applied the morning off as well today.

I had last Friday afternoon off, but in the morning, I had dental then followed by a good long lunch wif boss so I din even step foot into office on Friday. But coz, my leave are all ultised, so I can only spare a half day today.

It was a good day. Had lunch with Godma and Bro at a japanese restaurant - Amanmgawa @ Raffles City, B1. Food is good and cheap, some more no service charge, no GST! woo hoo.. Then we each bought a beard papa cream puff and settle down in Ben & Jerry's ice cream palour and chatted the afternoon away.

That is the life, man. Tai tai lifestyle. Godma is even more so tai tai! After meeting us, she will fly to Aust in the 8pm flight on a 3 week holiday! Can you beat that?! Wah... Bro and me are so envious!

Bro is on company time, so he had to go back, while Godma and me decided to just roam around. We bought nothing but hey... just the thought of shopping on a weekday is good enough to set us in super duper happy moods. Like Tai Tais that do not need to work or have a care or worry. We are just plain enjoying ourselves lor!

Asked Godma to help me buy the Estee Lauder christmas set lips gloss from the airport, since, it's duty free and bound to be cheaper lor. She sms me she got it already, at $60.50.. woah! Happy, some more, she says 1 of the shades is not available from the retail stores. Coz airport, so it's special. Wah.. happy lor.

But I have 1 comment, my Godma is really a shopping queen. Before, she has even boarded the plane, before she even left SG, she has burst another $550! Gosh!! In airport, Estee!

I really got to hand it to her, man!

But, then again, if given the chance, I think I can easily acheive that as well. hahaha..

Gng to bed now. Long day. Nite!

No comments: