Recently, I got some pictures of children who are caught in their naughty acts. Really very cute lor, some of those children. But their naughty acts can really drive you crazy too...
But, this is my favourite of all!
CUTE right!? I know he looks very dirty with all the rice all over him. But that's what makes him soooo adorable! hahaha.. There's a few more... but.. somehow, does not attract me as much.
Then I got the Metropolis from Metro and this picture caught my eyes!
The girl is soooooo cute!!! Look at the tiny feet trying to climb onto the bed!! So cute!
So girl and looks so english and nice and sweet!! The tiny fists pulling herself up onto the bed while the not strong legs trying to push herself up... hahahaha.... so cute!!!
I wonder if next time my kids will do this kind of adorable things?
Oh this picture is in the latest edition of "Metropolis" where they are trying to advertise their bed linen.
Arghhh!!! I think I sort of went children crazy the last few weeks.
Bear with me.
It IS a phrase that shall soon be over, I hope.
Sunday, December 31
Ahhh!!!! SO CUTE!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment