OMGoodness!
Another good and nice and sinful and simply heavenly lunch!
Gosh...
Before the holiday is even here, I'm begining to pig out!!!
Monday was Macdonalds, yesterday was Cafe Cartel. Today is this!
Botak Jones!!!!
I had their "Giant Chicken Sausages" and it was simply delicious!
It's really giant lei. The length of the sausage is as long as my fork! If you strighten the ends, it should be even longer.
Woah! Nice!!!
In fact, Irene and me were like craving this since Monday.
But Botak Jones is closed on Mondays and Tuesday was pouring buckets of heavenly water.
Finally the sun is out today and we could go. Yay!!! Along the way, Aw also joined us. Together, we just took a cab and whiz down.
Since Botak Jones is so near to PIL's plc, hubby joined us for lunch too. Irene and me were too busy eating to talk to any of the guys much. But they were having a good time talking about don't-know-what. hahaha
And guess what? I met Lynn there too. Was just on MSN and her last message was "bye, gng to AMK for lunch" ever did I expect it to be Botak Jones too lor.
hahah..
Good lunch! Most enjoyable!
Wednesday, December 20
I ought to STOP!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:21:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment