Hmm... My title sounds abit like the Christmas carol, "Jingle Bells." Must be the festive mood getting to me already. =)
Guess what I had for breakfast today?THIS!
Chocolate coated Digestive Biscuits from Marks & Spencers.
I tell you, it's heavenly!!!
The chocolate is rich and not too sweet and the digestive biscuits is filling and crumbly.
I've always love digestive biscuits. And now coupled with another love of mine, chocolate, wow... The combination is simply superb!
I ate like 4 slices in 1 sitting and I could have taken more but I thought I should save some for the next day and also for my next craving when I need some chocolate fix.
Irene and me went to Bishan J8, Cafe Cartel for lunch. Despite the weather being cold and wet. We wanted something hot and soupy. The nearest to campus is Cartel. Hence, not much of a choice. Went there again. I soooo simply love their homemade bread! It's soooo good! I had the main course which is a huge portion of a roasted chicken tigh and drumstick in sweet and spicy sauce, yet, I still managed somehow to fill in another 7 or 8 pieces of their bread!
*burb* Excuse me! Boy! What a satisfying lunch!
On a different note, this rain has been falling since yesterday afternoon. There is NO signs of letting up. Everytime the rain seems to get smaller, it will always be followed by a bout of heavy rain mintues later. As I was going to work this morning, I heard that some roads are flooded and there were also accidents on the various roads. I thought it was the low visibility rate and also that the drivers were careless.
But, it's me whose wrong, as we listen to the news, then we realised the seriousness of the amount of water that has taken control over the Singapore Roads! Honestly, in my entire life, I've never seen this much of water flooding our local roads! The last I heard when I came home this evening what that some road somewhere, the water has reach WAIST level! Can you imagine this happening in Sunny Singapore?!
Incredous!
But I'm not very sorry to see or rather feel the rain falling. I love wet weather. It's good to go to sleep in, good to wake up in (or rather darn hard to pull myself out of bed!) good to be in and outdoors. Coz it's so cooling!
I've heard that some people are depressed by gloomy weather. But I like it. I like the coolness that comes with rain. The freshness of the trees, the clear sky that always comes after the rain.
Maybe I am a gloomy person? I don't know.
hahaha... But, for the sake of the BBQ, I really hope that the rain will stop on Saturday night. And meanwhile, I would love it if it can continue falling for the next few days. How I wish I can take leave from tomorrow onwards so as to stay home to enjoy the cool weather!
Tuesday, December 19
Sinful Breakfast, sinful lunch, sinful all the way.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:47:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment