Saturday, December 16

Look at all these!

For the last few days, I've been very busy buying and wrapping presents, buying and wrapping presents, yet, still buying and wrapping MORE presents.

Look at what I've manage to acheive after all those buying and wrapping, buying and wrapping...
Quite alot of presents, don't you think so?!

These are all for my close friends, relatives among others... Some are not even in yet! Like my sisters' presents, Hubby's Godpa's present. I think I pretty much covered the rest though. The Gold, White and Silver wrapper is from Ikea. Nice hor? Quite classy and yet, not too Chrismasy.
And would you believe it? I finished the whole darn roll of wrapper which I think is about 5M!!!

I did all these myself. Not that it is exceptionally pretty or anything. But to be honest, I get a kick out of wrapping presents. I enjoy wrapping presents. Hubby claims that it's not normal. haha.. But I really do love doing it.

You have heard of some who said that baking, cooking is therapeutic?? For me, I think the most therapeutic thing is to wrap boxes and boxes of presents! haha..

Weird as it may sound, but it's seriously fun!

No comments: