This post is out-dated. But I was feeling rather depressed hence the late post. And the reasons for my 'depression' was due to....
1) This will be the last time that I go.
2) Spent lots of $$ at Marks & Spencers again.
3) Raining when I stepped out of my house but after my class, no rain. -_-" I was carrying a big plastic bag from Marks & Spencer, my work out bag AND an umbrella!

I had my LAST kick box session in Specialist Centre on Thursday. =(
How the centre looks like. Not great but kind of grow to like it already ma.
Seems that Specialist is gng to be pulled down for some re-development and the Dance Arts are gonna shift to Funan Centre come Jan 08. Sad lei. Further for me now!
Come to think of it, I've been doing KickBox for at least 1.5 years now. Started coz I wanna slim down for my wedding last year and then after the wedding, I like what the instructor, Philip does and continued. Without realising, it's already more than a year. The place is kind of old and parts of the paint is like peeling and all. But it's a comfortable place and the fees are reasonable too. With the new shift, not sure if the fees are gonna increase.
Somemore, next year, I may not even have the chance to go, with my studies starting and all. Just wait and see. I stil have about 5 more sessions before I end my package. If I cannot finish, then it will end up in Mr Bin.
And on a completely different and oppsite note. Anyone will think that I am a health nut and will not take snacks or anything like that.
You cannot be MORE wrong. I'm a junk food addict! I simply LOVE all kinds of junk food! The junkier the better! haha..
I've read about the reviews on the Dark Chocolate Digestive biscuits from Marks & Spencers. Have been wanting to try for ages but whenever I go with Hubby, he will stop me.Hence, no chance to try at all! But that day, since Hubby was not with me, and I was in M&S to do more of my shopping spree again. I really cannot resists it anymore!!!
I got it!
I got the Dark Chocolate Digestive biscuits AND as if it's not sinful enough, I HAD to get their chocolate chip cookies. Not my fault. I just wanted the digestive biscuits. But there was a sale! The chocolate chips were going at $6 for 2 packets! Being a chocolate anything fan, how could I refuse?!
Verdict? The chcoclate chip is abit too hard. But nice. Crispy and nice! Full of chocolately goodness in every single bite and chew! I've yet to try the Dark Chocolate Digestive biscuits at this moment though. But I'm such a chocolate fan. I'm sure it will be good!
Monday, December 18
Bye bye kick box @ Specialist
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:22:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment