The mask I was sooo looking forward to receiving is Out Of Stock. Worse! It's being discontinued. =(
The only available ones are those from China now...knowing China products.... even the local supplier say better don't take from them.
So, I won't have any rice mask already....but heng! Earlier during lunch, Irene and I went to Sasa and we each got 2 packs of the "Silk Whita Mask" as there's one for one now.
Not so bad after all, but I would still rather have the rice masks. =(
This is really "pine for what you don't have and disregard what you have." Ok la. Since I have sooo many masks now, I'll just treat it as it's a sign for me to stop buying and just use what I have first.
Thursday, December 6
masks no more
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:57:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment