Monday, December 3

Ha! I'm done!

Guess what?!

I've COMPLETED my Super Mario Brothers!

Killed the last boss of world 8 earlier!

Now I can finally catch some peaceful sleep. Especially the last few nights, my brain kept working OT just trying to figure out how to kill that final boss. It took me many lives and a sudden brainwave and ha! I killed him without suffering too much injuries to my Mario this time.

Yes, VERY happy now. Can finally catch some sleep and I completed the game.

I completed the game! I completed the game!!!

Now, I'm gonna play Animal Crossings, though I find it a bit boring, I have the Cooking Mama, which I think the file is corrupted.... I may be tempted to buy Mario Kart. I heard and read good reviews about this game.

But on the other hand, if I'm going to buy my games from the source, then why on earth I bought the r4 and memory card?!

Duh!

No comments: