Came back to office yesterday after such a long break and my mind is still thinking of the Chrismissy things, the trinklets, the clothes, the shoes, the bags, the beauty products... the list is endless!
Even though I know I probably won't need half of those I listed, it still feels very shiok to just be in town to soak up the whole Christmas Atmoshpere!
For the working people like myself, where got so much chance to just soak it all up right? So thank God, there's online shopping. Serious!
My butt and body is here in office, I'm dreaming of a wonderland Christmas and shopping, so lucky thing, there is online shopping to help me!
I just placed another order... This time, it's an item I swear I must get! I've been looking and keeping a lookout on all the sprees just for this item but never spree for it! Finally, finally, I found a spreer who is spreeing it. Acutally, she spree it just because I asked for it, orginally, she's not spreeing it too.
And what is this "oh so difficult" to find item?
THIS!
Dainty Design Rice Mask!
Chey... nothing much right? WRONG! This little harmless looking mask is retailing at $4.30 or $4.50 each at the Sasa stores.
I'm buying this at just $2 each! So, tell me cheap or not? And trust me, NOT all spreers who organize DD mask will spree for this. I've checked with so many and none of them does, till this person came along. And not even in Taiwan is it that easily available. I know since my current supply of masks came from Taiwan, hand carried back to SG by a friend's friend!
Die die also cannot miss it then!
So, yups. 20 pieces in the mailbox. That makes me $40 poorer too. =(
Tuesday, December 4
A day without shopping = A day wasted?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:32:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment