Saturday, December 15

Jasmine

Feeling "bo liao" enough and took a quiz that I stolen from another's blog... and it says I'm a Jasmine Princess. =S

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Feeling tired but not tired enough to go to sleep yet. I'm really quite achy from the 2 solid days of shopping. Shall blog about that another time. Which turn out to be such a great big disappointment after 2 solid days in the streets of Singapore!

The malls are soooooooo boring!!! Argh! But, still, thank God, manage to get something, just not as much as I would like to lor. =(

Throat's also feeling funny. The kind of dry, scratchy feeling that's deep inside, where no matter how much water that I pump in, it's not enough kind. =( Think I'm going to be under the weather for a while now.

No comments: