Wednesday, December 26

Christmas is over.

With a blink blink of the eyes, Christmas is already over.

We had a few Christmas Gatherings with different groups of people and it was all fun, noisy and nice with the catching up and just looking at how fast the children grow up and watching them entertain us.

Thanks for all the pressies that I've received. Some are quite naughty, hor, Lynn? =P

We ushered in Christmas in CTK where we went for midnight mass and after that on Christmas itself, we were both sleepyheads and only woke up after noon, or rather, I did.

Headed to PIL's place for dinner and that was it.

And for today, Boxing Day, the first thing that hubby did was to go to the doc. He was running a temperature and now given 2 days of MC. We had originally planned to go to Isetan for their private sale tomorrow. But now, looking at him, not sure if we'll be able to go there.

We shall see how tomorrow.

I heard that the post Christmas sale is worse than that of the Christmas sale. I'm tempted and yet so scared of heading town just in case I spend too much since I have already done that for Christmas. (and the credit card bills are not settled yet since the bill is not here yet too...)

No comments: