Friday, December 28

Batch 1 of Benefit Cosmetics

Finally! After a much long awaited wait, the Batch 1 of Benefit Cosmetics are finally here!!!
Now, got to wait for Batch 2 and 3 before all the orders are in and then I can start to distribute to all my girlies who have ordered with me. Will also split up the Free Gifts that are enclosed and then split it among all if I can.

And within this box, these are for me!Still have a few more items in Batch 2 and 3 that are mine. But mostly would be my friends' items.

But, it's already after the estimated delivery date and still no news yet, and Irene sent an inquiry to them and this was their reply.

"I have checked our records and see that the order summary in Your Account estimated that your order would be delivered by Dec 21, 2007 to the following address:

Although this time has just passed, we would like to ask that you wait until close of business on Dec 31, 2007 for your shipment to arrive. It's been our experience that the majority of late packages arrive just a few days after the expected delivery date. For this reason, we kindly ask that you allow the additional days for your shipment to be delivered.

Please note that for shipments outside the U.S. DHL/Deutsche Post carries shipments to the destination country, but the final delivery is handled by your local postal service. Therefore, you may want to check with your local post office. Please note, however, that these shipments do not have tracking numbers.
"

What a bummer. Not sure if it's already with Sing Post or what too. Since there is no tracking number. But I have a strong feeling it is. The recent Holidays has increased the workload of all post offices and postmen... so I guess, there is nothing we can do but to wait patiently.

My apologies to my girlies if you are hoping to get it before Christmas. I thought we could get it before Christmas too, but unfortunately no, we can't.

I'll let you know the moment it's here.

No comments: