Monday, December 24

Christmas Eve!

Finally Christmas Eve!!!

What I've got planned out for today?

Well, for a start, it will be waiting for the delivery of my (our) Benefit Items, to clean up the house a little after the gathering we had yesterday we had with friends. Then to take a good rest, an afternoon nap sounds about right? =)

Then it will be to prepare and doll myself for our date evening out with Atina, Emma and of course Hubby!

We'll be catching "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium" at AMK Hub at about 6.20pm. We had a long discussion before we decided on this show since there's so many other movies worth watching but I wanted to watch something happy and cheerful on Christmas Eve and not something which requires me to think too much and then feeling sad after the show kind.

Also tried to make dinner reservations after the movie but unfortunately the restaurants in Hub all do not take in reservations as it's the eve of P.H. We'll just have to try out our luck and hope that there will be some place not overly crowded that we can all have a good meal before mass.

We'll then move off to CTK for midnight mass and to celebrate Christmas!

I'm getting quite excited at the thoughts of it all now. =)

Hubby is working, poor thing. But he sure is going to be busy for the whole of today too! His team leader has very kindly bought the whole team tickets to "National Treasure" to celebrate Christmas. Hence immediately after work, they will all go and catch the show. Then he won't be able to join them anymore but come home to get ready to go out again.

We had a few of our CTK friends over for a small Christmas Gathering at our place last night. Was Lynn's idea for a gathering and we merely offered our place since we thought anywhere outside would be crowded.

We had Carmen, Gabriel and Baby Chantel, Cindy & James, Jeffrey, Ken, Karen, Clare and Cedric, Lynn, Max and Baby Xaiver, Mabel, James and Jeffrey Boy over for dinner.

Being the horrible cook that I am, we did a pot luck dinner. That solves all food issues. We had quite a lot of food and I think everyone was satisfied with the spread. Almost all the food was gone!

After they left, Hubby and I got to clean up the place a little, the furniture needs to be shifted back and of course the floor got to be mopped.

Too tired to do much else last night, I got to also wash the sofa covers today too. And that's what gave me the time for this entry. Have just hung up the laundry, next will be to vacuum the floor too.

I think I heard the postman downstairs. =) I sincerely do hope he quickly comes up with my Benefits Loot!! Maybe if it's delivered in time, I can try it all out for tonight!

My dress is already done. Shoes and Bags... hmmmm... Don't know what and which to wear. I wanna bring my sexy T100 with me also.. hence need a slightly bigger bag for it all. But yet, still must match my dress. =/

Later shall go thru my collection of bags and see if I can find anything suitable. Else, will just find the best match. Too late to go out to do anymore shopping anyway. Plus, I dare not step out of the house to go to town. I think I won't be in time to get home to prepare myself if I do head to town!

Enough talk. Got to move my butt.

No comments: