Opps! I did it again.
I went on a shopping spree again. Online.
Actually, I think I did the right thing by shopping online since the price of each item as compared to the local retail store is at least $10 SGD cheaper. And there's free international shipping for purchases above $100 USD at the moment.
Of course, I did not chalk up $100 USD all by myself. Irene had to put 2 of her items here so that I can enjoy the free shipping, she's combining with her friend and sis and it's already more than $100 USD.
3 items for myself.
Benetint. USD $28, SGD $65. Savings based on 1.5 exchange rate = SGD $23!
I've already tried it at Tangs the other day and I quite like it but the local price is wayyy overpriced!
From the official website... "It's the original and still the best rose-colored cheek and lip tint. Kiss-proof and water-proof, this indelibly sheer tint gives you an innocent, yet provocative glow that will keep everyone guessing "what has she been up to?""
Next up, Powder Pop. USD $30. , SGD $69. Savings based on 1.5 exchange rate = SGD $24!
highlighters or blushers. "Powder pop! explodes onto the scene with a flauntable, enviable collection of fabulously famous powders. This limited edition contains hoola, dandelion & dallas all in our artful, collectible little box! It's the most coveted gift of the season and is pure powder pleasure. Limited edition."
I don't really care for the Limited Edition portion, all I know is that I want something that does not give me the same pot of colours, this is good since it has neutral, daily, night shades!
Finally, Lemon Aid. USD $18. , SGD $41. Savings based on 1.5 exchange rate = SGD $14!
I do not use eyeshadow at all, even if I do, it's like only for those night functions and I have no idea how to blend and do eyeshadow. This will come in handy for my night outs or even when I go to work.
"It's a lazy day makeover for your eyes! Not a concealer, but a soft yellow correcting cream that helps redness and discoloration on eyelids disappear, giving you a younger, fresher, healthier appearance. Your eyes will look and feel so great you may ask yourself "do I even need eye makeup today?""
So, can you believe it, a total savings of SGD $61!!! Which I can buy some other items even after paying for the credit card charges, conversion!
And I'm contemplating and thinking hard about this item...
Brow Zings. USD $30, SGD $65. Savings based on 1.5 exchange rate = SGD $20!
"When brows are your wow, show them off by using the best kit available. The split pan contains shaded brow wax for shaping, filling-in and extending. The complementing powder is the overcoat, keeping them up and smooth all day. With accessory tweezers and brushes, this little set is a powerhouse for brows."
The only thing that is attracting me to this is the tweezers. Lame! I know. Can't help it coz my wonderful pair drop on the ground a couple of days ago and the tips are no longer even. I've been trying to find another similar pair.
Can you believe it? It's OUT Of STOCK! My gosh. And believe me, I've went to other stores looking for a simple pair of tweezers and NONE has it! -_-"
There's only 2 things that is stopping me from buying this product. And that is
1) I cannot decide on the color.
2) I'm not sure if I'll use it, coz I drew the perfect pair of brows this morning with my usual pencil. Which I've NEVER yet draw in all my days / weeks / months of using it. But it was perfect this morning when my mind was still on this Brow Zings. =/
Giving credits where credits are due, I got all the pictures and product description from the Benefit Cosmestics itself.
Wednesday, December 5
Can't stop shopping.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
3:17:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment