Friday, December 28

clothes

Earlier today I did an entry on Hubby's new clothings. And I think I am not doing justice to mine if I don't have some pictures too!

But on second thoughts, I'm too lazy to take individual shots and then piece it back altogether as the amount of new clothes I have is rather staggering. Don't believe?

This is the amount of clothes I have when it's all neatly folded with the labels and price tag cut."Chey!! Not alot?"

Ok... then how about like this?My sexy T100 is barely wide enough to capture all of it! And I was standing on a chair already!

Another view, this time from the right. It took almost the entire length of the wall to lay out all my clothes. I think I have far too many already. Tops, dresses, tunics, skirts and shoes. It's almost an entire wardrobe. And that's also a rather small fortune spent on it.

Thank God, none of the pieces are branded nor too expensive. With the exception of 1 top that exceeds $30 and a dress that's $42, all the pieces are below $30! Opps! Guess, I forgot the working skirts, those are also rather pricey.... about $37. =( Hence, it's not a small fortune. Change it to a rather big one.

This is not even inclusive of the leggings and some accessories that are being mailed to me currently. =(

This time round, I spurge on shoes. The heels with a ribbon on it, those 2 pairs are pretty expensive, about $45 each (after 30% discount!). But this is the first time, I found such comfortable pumps!

It fits perfectly and it does not cramp my toes nor do I slip out of it when walking which I normally have this problem with such shoes. Either it cramps my toes when it's too small or my feet falls out when walking even if it's the right size! Very funny right?! But I have none of these problems with that 2 pairs!

The other 2 pairs has abit of an elastic to it and it's also quite comfortable. Best, it's less than $20 at CK Tangs! I think this brand suits my feet pretty well, "Tangerine". Will look for this brand from now on! Of course, have to look for the "on sale" ones. =P Cannot afford the expensive and no sales ones.

On a completely different note, I bought a tunic / dress for Godma yesterday. Here's how it looks. I like the color and I think she will too, I hope. But not too sure of the size. I got an M for this... as the S really looked tiny. You think it's too 'young' for my Godma?!

*worried*jitters*bite fingers*

I really do hope she likes it and the size is right!!!

No comments: