Wednesday, December 5

Lana Look

This time, I need to ban myself from the Benefit Cosmetics Website like I did to myself on the F21 website. =( I'm sooo gonna be in trouble!

I took their online quiz and it says I'm a Benefit Lana.The no make-up look. Yes, that much is true, I like to look as though I did not put on make up though a thick layer is sitting on my face. Women... spend so much to pile on things on the face then don't want people to know when it's so obvious, 1 glance can see it some more. I also don't understand myself... but anyway, Lana I am. Does "Sharon Lana Loh" sounds nice? whahahahahaha

I like their catchy phrase... "No make-up Look" =) and that's not the only thing that caught my eyes! I'm not talking about the products, the products ALL catch my eye.

There's this phrase on the website.... "Want to look slimmer?" (I think the answer will be a resounding "YES" from women all over, at least for me.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Walk side ways" was the reply.

I had a good giggle after that. So, yes I WANT to look slimmer, hence I shall practice my crabby walk from now onwards!

No comments: