I've had enough of shopping for clothes and cosmetics and this time, I shopped for Accessories. I think I can feel some of the heads shaking at me already. =(
I only got myself 2 pieces of accessories....
Gros Grain Charm Bracelet
and Twin Cross Necklace
Gotten myself another pair of leggings in Navy.
And this is the Dress that I bought so long ago but did not manage to find a picture of it.
The Grecian Braided Knit Dress.
I have so many new clothes and all, will be saving this for CNY 08. Color seems abit dull so I'll wear it after the first day of CNY.
Or pair it with those glittering trinkets I'm getting and it'll be better.
Edited on 12 Dec. I completely forgot that I ordered a Wide Rib Cardigan for this cold cold season in Sunny Singapore!
I guess by the time it arrives, it'll be no longer cold and wet, but there's no stopping me from wearing it in office right? It looks perfect for office especially since my given jacket was torn last year and the whole of this year, I've been wearing this "Samuel and Kelvin" jacket that I see my own students wearing. Abit too like them already la.
Once, I came out of the lift and a group of girls started giggling and laughing because, I was wearing the same jacket as one of their classmates!! I know it's nothing, but the feeling is not very comfortable. =/ Or is it an excuse for me to buy again? =S
Tuesday, December 11
Accessories
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:57:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment