Saturday, July 1

Back!

I think I caught the shopping bug =(

Just came back fm KL last nite and here I am thinking and planning where to go next to satisfy my shopping buggie.. heee... But I think hubby won't allow me to go lor. Already spent so much over the 3 days tat we were in KL.

I never never knew that when Trina and I goes shopping, we cld shopped for so long and never stop and just buy and buy and buy!!! Goodness. Just on a quick count, I spent like $1300 RM, inclusive of my credit card bills wich translates back to like $600 SGD? *faint* She also spent quite a bit I think was like $400++. Think we both went mad in Times Square and also in KLCC.

Though I have been there before, I don't remember spending so much when I was with hubby the last 2 times. But when I went there wif Trina... Hell broke loose.

Don't have my cam wire things now. Will upload some pictures when I get my hands on all the necessary item.

Really bought a whole bagful of things. GOodness. Luckily, Trina's parents came to pick us up from Golden Mile and we could come home comfortably. Hubby came to fetch me at the multi storey carpark to help me bring back the things home.

Update another time. Till then.

No comments: