Thursday, July 27

First time and ratty issues!

All right, I said, I wanted to update my blog, and finally, now I have the time to do so.

It's hubby's and my usual practise to go over to my parents' in laws plc for dinner on Mondays. So we went. Nothing much, normal dinner and then sat down to watch TV and yak abit.

Hubby still have this habbit of gng back into his own room to look see (maybe he misses his old room? I don't know) and then guess wat he found?

THESE!!! NDP Tickets =) Tickets to NDP preview!! This sat! I'm getting excited for it! Already planning to maybe make sandwiches, buy snacks and lotsa food of course not forgetting the H2O - the water of life, ya?

Ok, I admit, this is our FIRST TIME in going to watch NDP. Preview or otherwise. There were 4 such tickets lying at home in the room, coz my youngest BIL is serving NS now and he was given 4. FIL says we can have it if we want to go, coz none of them intend to go. haha.. so meaning I still have contacts for another pair of preview tickets!

But on closer insepection, I'm not so happy anymore.. Some 'guidelines' What caught my attention is the, please be seated by 4.45pm lor... goodness.. then means hubby and I got to sit under the hot sun till the preview begins? Hot leh!!

Shortly after, we left and as usual waiting to catch the bus. When, a rat caught my attention. I must be too bo liao right? Fancy watching a rat? But tat rat was kinda interesting lor. Anything will be if you have to be waiting for a bus anyway! That rat was like standing on the small kerp of the bus stop seats and trying to jump into the green dustbin. I reckon, there must be some food there, hence the little fella attempted so many times but fail each time. It will look, aim, JUMP! And it repeated for a few times!! FInally, after all these jumping, must have been very tired, it just dashed across to the nearest drain and disappeared down it. While the other rat is like poking it's nose out from the drain and while I was so fanscinated with the rats, one of them decided to dash across the bus stop (STRAIGHT at MY LEGS) of course I screamed and moved outta of the way and it disappeared into the greens while a cat was watching.

I have no idea what happened after that coz my bus came. =)

And all these happened on a very normal Monday evening.

No comments: