Friday, July 14

Shoud go not?

Older BIL says he will be booking a chalet (hmm.. or is it a resort?) in Bintan sometime in Aug. Exact dates is from 2 Aug to 4 Aug. And he has also kindly extend the invitation to hubby ane me.

I think it is a good time to get together and all, time spent wif the family and all those things, but I am in 2 minds about going. Well, coz it's on weekdays and thus, means I got to take like 2,3 days of leave. Also, he is (rather, I guess, he is) wanting to introduce his new gf to the parents and then at the same time us as well. Lastly, I heard that in Bintan, they use SGD. Which means, things may be expensive.

So how? Go or don't go?

And also on the 2 Aug, I have another visit by Cheena ppl this time, tie up with a local school. N boss says must do. So if we go, we will go on the 8 pm ferry. Of course, hubby will wait for me before he takes the ferry to Bintan, I am absoultely sure that hubby will not go off first and leave me along in SG to make my way across that ferry to reach Bintan.

Yet, on the other hand, it is a good chance for us to go to Bintan coz accomdation is all paid for, we just need to pay for our own ferry which will costs less than a hundred bucks for the both of us.

Also, finally get to meet the new gf. Get to see my PIL's reaction to her.

BUT, are all these worth my 2 precious days of leave???

No comments: