Bright and early we rose. Actually, Trina woke up earlier. Since she wanted to bathe 1st and I wanted to slp more, so this plan works perfectly fine for us! She wakes up, go bathe, then wake me, I wash up, go dw for bf at the hotel lobby and then come up, I bathe, she rests and OUT we go! haha
We so enjoyed bf. We simply love toasts wif egg.. haha... This I never knew abt her though we have been friends for like 7 years?! haha... actually, there's more to her that I don't know lor.
As according to plan, we went to KLCC... by train. Abit like our SMRT. Except shorter and erm... not so convenient. Coz the rails in KL are not interlink, so you got to like take a rail to the interchange, walk (either in the sun or in the rain, depending on the weather that day) buy another train ticket for the other rail then get on it. Goodness!! I tell you, it's such a silly system. And all the 4 rails has a different look to it meaning, you will see different train! So far, I have been on 2 already, the "putra", the "star" and the "KL Sentral Titiwangsa" wonder how the rest looks like or did make a mistake that there's only 3? haha..
Our hotel this time, is in between "Plaza Rakyat" and "Imbi" So farily convenient, depending on where we want to go. So for today, we walked to "Rakyat" took the watever line it is called down to "Masjid Jamek" down to "KLCC". Not so bad after all, only thing was, we had to pass by a whole load of guys standing at the Pudu Raya bus station and we were a tad scared. And along the way, Trina got lucky, she even pick up a dollar! hahaha.. Good sign ya?
We once again went crazy in KLCC. =( After taking a few shots at the 'science centre' which is more like a discovery little area for kiddies, we can't be bothered to take any more shots coz we were so much more interested in getting started to spend sme $$ and to fill up our bags and current empty hands. We went all the way to the highest like 7th floor? Though the lift only went up to 4th (which is the 7th) coz in KL, the ground level is considered as "GROUND" level and only the next is like "TOP" floor then the next level is "Level 1" takes some getting used to seriously, but who cares soo much about the levels and things as long as there are floors and floors of shops for us, right? And so, our quest for the shops began with fevor!
Walked round for a while w/o getting anything till Trina spotted "Diesel". Spent a good 1 hour there leh! Choosing and trying tops and walking round and round the store again and again. Think the sales ppl must have taught us either filthy rich or we are mad! If hubby were to come with me, we will be out in a jifty coz he simply cannot take it lor. He will ask, u walked so many times liao. Wat else you need and want? Really, go shopping must go with GIRLS!! I din have intention of getting jeans, coz I recently got a pair fm Giordano on my Bday so not really in need of jeans lor. But when I tried it on, WOO HOO!! The cut and fit is perfect! I have yet to find such a nice fit pair of jeans, so I get lor. =) then saw sone tops, also try and try. But in the end, only decided on the yellow halter for myself.
And best of all, I can comfortably squeeze into size 'M' leh! Hahaha... happy happy! Then saw some briefs, decided to get it for hubby lor since he so poor thing alone at home and somemore working night shifts. So ok la, get for him, then also got some presents to open mar. haha.. Went into Isetan and manage to get a green racer too at only $19 RM. Darn cheap right? less than $$8.50 leh! Somemore, branded lor. "pop soda" haha.. material also good, where to find in SG? Tried on many tops, but somehow the pink ones look horrible on me but I can take green and yellow well leh. Don't know is it coz too long no go into the sun, my colour fade so how looking good in yellow and greens. Thinking back to the tops I bought yesterday, also yellow and green and whites. Only 1 pink. haha.
In KLCC, there seems to be more kiddies store than shops for us leh. Din really catch my eye la, but catches Trina's eyes alot. She bought so many pretty tops and bottoms for her neieces, or rather just 1 neiece. Gosh, she already spent quite abit yesterday for them but today somemore! But must admit, the girls' clothings are really nice and cheaper than SG! And best of all, PRETTY!
I finally made up my mind to get some boy clothes for Lucas and Ryan, my 2 nephews. (after being depressed for awhile coz I cannot buy ANY of the girls' clothes coz I have NO neiece to give to!) Being inexperience, so Trina helped me pick some. So in the end, I got these
for the 2 brothers. Ryan's come with an additional overall coz small boy mah, looks cute in it and since his Bday coming up in Sep, so get 1 more piece. Gor Gor will just get the shirt lor. haha quite fair hor, me this "Aunt".
Was still considering the "peacock" necklace (by chance, it's green again) the other coloured feathers looks as though the peacock is aging n dying. Thinking and thinking if I should go back to get it coz it's like $70 RM which is still $33 SGD or thereabouts leh.. think and think for so long... argg... TAKE IT! So went back to the shop at the same level as the boy's clothings and got it. Hahaha.. Mine now!
I would imagine that when the feather was taken from the male peacock, (it must be a male coz we all know that only the feathers of the male are vibrantly coloured, the female is a dull brown or grey, some boring colours lar which I simply don't understand! We, the female are so pretty with everything for hair to toe but the animals... Bleh!) anyway, back to my necklace, I imagine that the male peacock was/is (with feathers so beautiful, ppl probably reared it longer? I don't know, I'm not THE owner of the life peacock) a young, handsome looking thing with plenty of other female peacocks swooning at it's feet whenever it opens up it's manficient tail!
Up to this point of time, we both feel that we are in beed of a toilet break, having been on our feet the whole day and not erm... reliving ourselves, so in search of a toilet. I know the toilets in KLCC are of a good standard, THIS is a tourist attaction ok with the twin towers just round the corner. Guess what we saw when we reach a particular toilet? The sign says something like, "Preferential washrooms, $2 RM per entry" we both turned and walked away but on 2nd thoughts, decided to head back... we were like go in don't go in? It's $2 per entry. Darn it. But we wanted to see wat is sooo special that wardens $2, you see. So, we went in. Well, for a $2RM washroom, they have a person sitting at the entrance, giving you a pack of wet tissue which looks like this
and a entry ticket (which I din have chance to take before the next person IN the toilet took it away.) So at this point in time I was like, erm... I don't feel very 'preferred' leh, except for 2 ahmahs wearing uniforms giving me a ticket and taking it away in the next instant. Not very special yet mah. And this was the sight that greeted us within the preferenital toilet.
So what you think? Worth $2 RM? Ok la, granted, there were some hand cream, face mist and don't know what else but chey... Bodyshop only mar.
I know of some hotels, where they gave away L'octiav (can't spell the name) or even Evelyn & crabtree! Ok ok, I know it's only $2 RM. But hey, that IS M'sia, standard of living is lower lor. So for $2 Rm I would expect more mah! The lady at the entrance collecting the ticket also doubled up as the cleaning lady lor, she actually hold a piece of cloth(with HANDS) and wipe the floor of very cubicle after someone has used it. YUCKS!! But I cannot be sure if she used the same piece to wipe the basins. Double YUCKS!! AND best of all, I have this mortal fear of cockroaches! Well, the moment I entered my cubicle, there was one staring at me from the bin lor! So much for $2 RM!!! Gosh, I swear I am not gng into that "preferrenial toilet" even when I go to KLCC again. Madness!!! So quickly after doing the necessary, wash my hands, snapped a few shots for this and we are outta there. NO WAY am I going to pay $2 RM for toilets again!
Went out into the garden to look at the twin towers, hoardes of ppl there. I would have enjoyed it if they don't smoke so much lar, idiots! Snapped 2 or 3 shots and we went to cold storage to buy drinks. Bleh those smokers. Oh.. digress.. BTW, I am soooo soooooo happy, as of 1 July 2006, SG has banned smoking in coffeeshops! Yippee!! Horray!
Again catch the train back. Sucks, we were caught in the peak hour, so many ppl at the train station. But hey! I like their system. The ppl actually queue. YES, they QUEUE to go into the train!! Wah. We shd use that stystem too. But of course, ppl still push to get in. Cld be the peak hour so I almost fainted in the train, the air was horrible, ppl so close to each other all the way. Luckily for us, we are not that far from getting down lor. Phew.
We were too tired to eat out. SO we did the next best thing, order room service! haha.. The food looks really good you know! And this time, we had glass noodles, hor fun, satay and salad. A tad expensive. But then again, ROOM service mah. But also not that bad, come up to $98 RM. =) we are 2 happy people, I tell you.
Ii was sooooo full after this dinner! 


for a long time, I dare not eat satay at night coz i will puke, but I plucked up my courage and tried, NOTHING! I felt pefrectly fine and their satay is good ok. GOOD!
See our spread for dinner just for the both of us? We were so busy taking photos of our food that by the time we started to eat, the food was abit cold. Haha. But we still really had fun. Even such a simple things as eating with a girl friend, makes so much difference if compared to the guys.
We thought our faces needed pampering after exposing it to the sun and air con and plenty of dust for the past 2 days, so we bought mask to do in the comfort of our hotel room too. But, we were soo contentded with dinner and soooo tired, we again, din do anything lor. *SIGH*
again cheap cheap lor. From Sasa, the 2nd pack there's 50% off so good deal hor? But till now, I haven't try lor.
All in all, we din buy as many things as yesterday, but still, we spent half of what we spent yesterday!! Gosh!
Tuesday, July 4
KL Trip - Day 2
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:00:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment