Went for my monthly facial treatment last nite and then my beautician was chatting to me. More like, she was talking away and I just listened and made some unidentified sounds while the mask was on my face.
She was sharing with me how unhappy she is. Of course, she has shared this with me for a couple of times but I have always just listen with a pinch of salt when she shares abt it.
I know that she is having some problems at home, being a China national does not help her esp when she is not highly educated and cacme here to be a beautician. Marrying a local here does not help in this case coz of PIL. MIL is not fm hell, but more like, v bo chap. Hubby is someone who does not bother to work and don't bother. FIL is like the son, so I guess, the son takes after the father and the mom is highly disappointed. Thus resulting in all these?
Her parents came over from China, and the hubby din bother to even bring them out for a dinner.
The most recent was that the husband raised his hands on her and she moved out.
I kinda feel sorry for her, leaving her own country to come here to work hoping to settle down and then having to live with a uncaring husband and to a certain extent, problems with PIL. I am not sure how true her life story is, but then again, if all is true, then it's really a very sad thing for her to go thru.
Which just brings to mind, the chinese verse, "a woman is most afraid of marrying the wrong man."
I'm still taking her story with a pinch of salt, but then again, when things like this happens, I guess, it's still human compassion to feel sorry for the other person?
Things get out of hand coz we allow it too and sometimes, we can put a stop to it. Sound's so much like another blogger, Iris, who moved out and away from an abusive marriage.
Saturday, July 15
sad case.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:08:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment