I'm in Love.. so so so in Love!!
The cause of my affections goes to this fanastic, little brand spelt as F-A-N-C-L!!
I did it again, I went there last nite, just before I went for kickbox and I spent another small bomb. Goodness, I know I should not have spent soo much, but the products work for me and I simply L-O-V-E it!! But, this time round, I went with the FULL support of my dearest hubby leh. So I did not, I repeat, DID NOT, go sneakily and try to hide hide here hide hide there ok! Whahahaha..
And I almost bought a truckload of items if 1)I think I can carry it all back. 2) Hubby to give up his wardrobe space for my items and 3)If I have mre dough! (Why is this always the bottom line?!)
I swear, all I wanted to get was JUST the washing powder, a powder puff AND the mild cleansing oil.
Coz there are freebies with the purhcase of these 3 items. But the sales girl said, with $20 more, I can get another $5 voucher. Cos it's $5 voucher for every $50. So I got a hand veil since I have run out of hand cream in office. Actually, still have lar, still have 2 tubes of hand cream from body shop, but I just like to get more and store can?! BTW, did you notice the pink ball at the side? I like the colour very muchie! Though, I have concluded that, I don't look good in pink but I can still like the colour pink and my things in pink right? Just so long that I AM NOT WEARING it lor..
Then being a member of Fancl, they sent me a postcard, that if I buy the Perfect Whittening Kit which costs $80, I get a tiny mild cleansing oil free. Now, being such a loyal supporter, I cannot let that chance pass me by right? =)
Oh. BTW, I exchanged my previous Fancl stamp reward card to the vouchers, so this set is kinda like FOC but coz of the postcard, I hv the extra cleansing oil free lor.
picture courtesy of Fancl.
I thought for a long time before I decided to go ahead and get this set, w/o the white advance pills, coz I feel that swolling pills v troublesome. Must remember to do so and then got to keep eating. I'm already using the white essence and it costs $28.50 per bottle, there's 2 bottles in this kit! The UV sun block which I am dying to try costs $44.50 for 60ml retail, in the kit, it's 30ml so I take it as $20 which is already close to $80! And still, there is the mask, so all in all, I belive this set is worth it and I'm gonna be a fairer lady in weeks to come! And, YES, I DO, DO, DO believe that these bottles are going to be of miraclious aid in my quest to be prettier and fairer! So stop saying otherwise!
All these, costs me $166.50 (I think, receipt at home) but after the vouchers, I got to top up $88.50 for ALL the items u saw. Good right? I Love Fancl. I simply soooo adore them! Especially when they have promotions of the items that I am using, thus will buy!! Hahaha..
I think to date, I have lots of their free gifts, all the small and compact bottles of washing powder, tonner and moisturizer, which are just soooooo convenient when I pack them to go away for a few days. =)
I'm like their spokesperson for it too, you know, I was the one who introduce Joelle to Fancl products and even gave away 1 whole starter kit (free gift again) to her for her to try leh!
Fancl SHOULD start endorsing me, man!
Friday, July 7
I'm in love...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:36:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment