Saturday, July 8

I must be too free!

I think I am too free. Too much time on hands that I have no idea what to do with it. Hahaha..

Coz this is the 3rd entry in the same day. Ok I know the time and date won't show the same but then to me coz I have not gone to sleep therefore ending the day, it is still be considered as the SAME day.

I went for a haircut.

At the "Number 1" salon in Bishan near J8. Quite steep lor I feel, $28 just wash, blow and cut but her style of cutting modern and nice.

Now I have no mre long long tail on the left. Instead I have 2 tails! whahahaha... Think of the letter 'n' and that's how it's appearing on my neck. For some strange reasons, remind me of the geisha show, where they (geishas) paint their neck and face chalk white except for that "fork' at the back of the neck.

Showed my mom my new hair and needless to say, she say ugly lor. She forever 1 lar, whenever I cut hair, she cfm say ugly. So what's new?

Anyway, say hello to me NEW me! *wink*wink*

No comments: