Woo hoo! I escaped from a last min visit scheduled for tomorrow! Y?! Coz I am away on course tomorrow! =)
At first, I was still going sucks, y my course postponed to tomorrow but then this morning when the dy dir asked me to go to his office for the visit, I was like, ok. And in my brain I was thinking of all the negative things that could be happening lor. And then I found out it's a last min visit by cheena students.
There I was doing my job and saying yar, I can handle this and that then slowly digesting the infor and info that I need to work on when WHAM!!! It occur to me that I'm on course!!
Hooray!! Yippee!! No need to do work liao!
Hahaha.. I'm 1 happy girl now!
Monday, July 10
narrow escape!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:02:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment