Sunday, July 16

Gathering or Hse warming?

Been invited to 2 gathering of sorts for this coming Sat. Which should we go?

Wiselyn has invited us to her plc @ Buangkok for a gathering while Anthony has invited us to his hse warming @ Pasir Ris.

Of course, in terms of distance from our hse, Buangkok is nearer. In terms of giving our reply, Buangkok also had our replies and confirmation that we will go as compared to that of Paris Ris.

Cannot blame us when Wiselyn already invited us to her hse abt a month before while Anthony let us know like 3 weeks earlier? Anway, we manage to find some ppl to chip in for some vouchers lor.

I have never bought so much vouchers in my entire life can? $400 worth of NTUC vouchers! Woah! If I were to receive that amout of vouchers, I think most of it would be spent on ham, sausages, japanese tibits and maybe atas ice cream like Hagaen Daz or Ben's and Jerry's! I usually buy my groceries from nearby stalls at my plc and seldome will I go to NTUC to spend. I think the highest I have ever ever paid in NTUC was like $50? And that will be like once in a blue moon. So if I really have THAT much of vouchers, I gathered, either hubby and me choked on ham or I will tkae a long long time to finished it all off!

But the majority of the ppl we spoke to seems to say that NTUC vouchers are the best, so ok lor, we got NTUC vouchers.

We decided or rather I decided that we will go to Wiselyn's plc for dinner and a gathering 1st then after that, if there are still ppl at Anthony's plc, we will go over lor. I have no idea from Buangkok to go over to Paris Ris takes how long. But we will make an effort to go if there are still ppl ther lor.

No comments: