Tuesday, July 4

KL Trip - 3rd and Final day

So fast... end of our trip liao. TOday is the last day in KL already. Abit sad but also happy to go home. Nothing is as comfy as our own bed in our own house!

We started to pack our bags last nite, in case we are too rush this morning, so this morning, all we need to do is pack in our last min items like the toothbrush and daily necessities etc.

Today, I changed my pattern, woke up earlier, bathe then went dw to bf and we got to know this guy and his family whose from South Africa. Friendly chap. Volunteered to take a photo for us and started chatting with us for a while. And so good!! His family and him are on a 2 week long vacation, to Mauritius, then BKK, then Hiat Chay, SG and back to Mauritius and finally home. All these for like $2000!! Gosh! We almost fainted when we heard it. So cheap! Why can't we have this kinda rates too?

Sitting at the opp table, was 1 of those southern aerbian ppl (I assume) where the woman is dressed and covered from head to toe except the eyes are visible. NOT Trina lar, the black shadow on the right hand cornerLooking at her, I really have 3 questions to ask leh. But dare not ask lor. My questions will be as follows:
1) Don't you feel hot? Somemore, the outermost garb is total black.
2) Will the man (husband, father or brother etc) of the house, find the wrong woman? I mean they all look the same, how the men tell them apart? Coz their rules very strict ma, no physical contact with the opp sex if it's not family members.
3) How come the female kids no need to cover till like that then?
Really, out of curiousity, I wanna know. The woman who was decked out in black din even take out the cloth covering face when eating, but simply just lift up the veil put food into the mouth and then close back. Isn't the veil dirty then, will accidentally touch the food right? eat and drink all wif the veil on! Can you see the white beneath all the black cloth? Lucky I snapped when she took a drink lor, if not, also cannot imagine wat I saying right?

After the bf, we went up to our room that we called ours for the last 2 nites and did a final check and packing and again some silly shots.last shot of us in hotel before saying 'Bye KL'We look as though we are lying down? Acutally is the bedboard behind us. Ugly green leh. Bleh! We all came to KL with 1 bag and a small sling back. But look at the amount we are taking back with us, note that each and every bag is packed till the zips cannot be opened else, it will never close again. Fact of the day is that, I spoiled my zip of my bag =( So it took both of us to shut it!

Looking back, the 1st nite or rather morning when we checked in, I looked at the toilet, threw a piece of the towel on the floor and also another at the basin, was thinking how to tell Trina abt my weird habbit when she told me, she does the same! Surprise! And the next surprise is also when we both said we don't slp with ALL the lights off. Must at least leave 1 light on, and it's the one at the toilet! Surprise! Surprise!! I really really din know we are so similiar in our hotel habbits. our room for 2 nites and 1 morning. ha! our bathrom
After we checked out of the hotel, which the hotel want me to pay $8 RM for the glass I broke which of course I refused to pay coz the glass broke after it knocked into the thermos flask!

Left our bags with the hotel and off we went to Times Square again, this time, it's not lesiure shopping, we both had made mental shopping list to buy for this last hour. And we literally dash all over Times Square to get our things done. Within 1 hour, we are done with Times Square and we can even cross over to Sungei Wang to get the "spiderman bolster" for Trina's nephew and again, we shopped around. And w/o intending to, I got another T-shirt for hubby. Cannot find anything else for myself but just in the 2 plus hours, not bad, I got these. got all these within 2 hours! *Blush* Acutally, I got more than this also lar... I got another lingerie set, this time with a chemise over it as a set. Must be 1 of my most expensive and I guess sexy ones lor. hahaha... as a surprise for hubby ma... *blush*blush*blush*

By the time we went back to hotel to wait for our coach, we were tired and happy lor. I think the part of our body credit to my poor feet that suffered most is our poor poor feet. We walked sooooo much during the past 2 days and we din even manage to give our poor feet a massage coz there was NO TIME for massage with the shopping we are doing daily. Coz of the 2 hour trip, our number of bags increase again..all these belonging to US alone!! wah lau... we are really really shopping queens!!

US again, while waiting for coach Taking a much much needed rest while waiting for bus. People watch, yakking non stop and photos all the way. There was this young group of 3 girls sitting opp us at the lobby and the 3 of them only used 6 small bags!! GOsh!

Finally our bus came and we happily got onto it. To our surprise, it was a double decker. I've never been on a double deck don't I look excited? on a trip to KL so was rather excited. But less than 5 mins into the ride. I begin to wish that we are all on the lower deck coz it's more jerky upstairs than downstairs. Luckily, Trina has the motion sickness pills and we each pop 1 and began to yak somemore. Hahaha.. the pills like not very effective on us both.

On the way out, we saw tons of ppl on the streets. Don't know waiting for what lar, but since we are so high up (remember, upper deck of the coach) we were able to capture shots w/o fearing them running after the bus! haha.. They probably din know that we are taking shots of them. But it took us over an hour to get out of KL city. The jam was horrible and so is the feeling of starting and stopping of the bus that made us both feel horrible too.

In the hot afternoon sun, I got tired, and I dozed with my Ipod by the time I was wide awake, we were at Yong Ping again. I know I got to buy snacks home. So in a matter of minutes, we went to the ladies and started pilling our baskets with snacks. Can you belive that I actually spent $70.70 RM on snacks alone?! And I carried home 2 BIG bags! Gosh... I think coz of my kaisu-ism, the bus driver actually asked if we are Singaporeans. So embrassing... but hey, I need to buy for PIL, my parents, ourselves and also friends lor. hai..
snacks and snacks and more snacks!!
Another 2 hours or so before we reach Golden Mile. And we chatted all the way. Once we reach the JB customs, we are so happy coz it means, we are near near near home, our beloved SINGAPORE! Yipee. Once we cleared the checkpoints, each of us bearing at least 3 or 4 bags, we called home. I called hubby and Trina called her dad. Her daddy was so swt, drove all the way to GM to pick us up. Went for dinner 1st at the nearby coffeeshop then we went home. Hubby was waiting for me at the multisorey car park so as to see me earlier and also to help me with my luaggage lor. =) Little does he know, that I have so many surprises for him! The T-shirts, snacks and my lingerie.. heehee..

No comments: