Monday, July 3

KL trip - Day 1

Abit late for this post but then the saying goes, "better late than never" right? So here I am dilligently updating my blog with tonnes and tonees of photos. A pertty long summary if I may add...

27 Jun, 10.30 pm...
As my post says earlier, our bus was scheduled to leave from Golden Mile complex. So here I am wif my girl friend, Trina. Can u see the word excitment written over our foreheads? Look at my nerdy face, I assume that I will doze off on the bus and have wore contacts for the whole day so better just stick to being nerdy for the few hours that we will be there. We were both so excited at going off on our own. Trina's virgin trip out of SG wif a friend and for me, my virgin trip out of SG wif a girl friend! HOnestly, I was not as excited as gng to KL coz I have already been there twice with hubby. But I told myself, with girl friend and hubby definately different! *cross fingers hopping to get loads of stuff back!*

28 Jun, midnight...
We reached "Yong Ping" the halfway stop, for us to grab a bite and to pee. 30 mins later, we were back on the coach. It is interesting to note that from the time we got on till now, we ARE still yakking away! I think the whole bus is asleep except for the driver and ourselves! So of course, we were careful to keep our voices down too in case we woke up anyone and we find ourselves suddenly ladden with more shoes and slippers.

28 Jun, 3.58 AM...
Cold on the bus, I was wrapped like a "bak chang" listening to Ipod and dozing off and then we reached... KL! =) Very happy to finally get off the darn bus, not that it's not comfy but being trapped there for too long lar. After we got dw fm the bus, I began to feel a shiver of fear up my spine. We are in the middle of KL, all I know somewhere near "Pudu Raya" bus station at freaking 4AM! Hoardes of male were around, or rather TAXI drivers were all round, and there's only US!!! We were looking forlorn and definately our faces spell L-O-S-T!!! Decided to go into the nearest safest looking building... some hotel.. and asked the security for directions. And can you believe our boldness or lack of fear whatever you wanna call it. We WALKED to our hotel @ Swiss Garden all the time being approached by taxi drivers (which we have heard sooo many stories, that we decided we will rather cripple ourselves than get onto their car!) Halfway stopping in a 7 eleven to ask for more directions to see if we are on the right track. Thank God, my prayers are answered. We managed to find our hotel, reach there in 2 pieces (cos there's 2 of us mah!) Reached the blessed hotel at 4.30 am, can't check in unless we pay $150 RM for early check in. No choice. We pay lor. Finally a rm to rest and zzz and wash up.

28 Jun, 9 am...
Bright and early we rose! Considering we slp at 5 am and woke up at this unearthly hour of 9 ok. Bathe and got ready and we hit TIMES SQUARE. Wah! Splendid. Got to go back again!Floors and floors of shops bekoning us to go in and spend our ringgits. But first, we got to settle our stomach, put in some food for that much needed energy and then to hit the shoops. Times Square also house the indoor theme park, Cosmos or something. We din waste too much time for bf and goggling at theme park combined, we were simply TOO eager to start shopping and lighten those dollars n cents in our wallets. First stop, accessories. Goodness... we spent at least 30 mins there. Just looking and choosing and asking "nice or not", "nice or not".. just look at MY loot! pretty??Of course, there a few cutsy ones that I got for my youngest sis. Not all for me la, though MOST are mine! whahahaha..

Next, clothes! Hahaha.. I went bonkers today! A picture says a thousand words and just look at my clothes.. lingerie inclusive, coz we went to Sungei Wang after Times Square and I cannot resists my warcoal when we hit there. haha.. OUt of the so many, there are 2 that belongs to hubby and 1 considering to give to my other sister lor. SO not so many after all right? Probably add up to like 5 tops, 1 skirt, 1 "bubble" shorts (Trina coined it), 2 bra and 1 free panty only lor for today =( all mine except for 3 'bubble' shorts & skirt my inner beauties oooooh! I forgot to add that, while I as at the Metro Berjaya (something to that spelling lar huh) I was looking at the various bras. For me, I usually look at the design of the bra before I decide to try. I think most would lar, u only try if u like the design of it right?! So the very nice lady came to me and tell me this nice, that nice, I find her irriating lar, then finally I made my choice, asked her for my size.. which is hmmm.. not going to reveal here. Then went into the changing room lor. Then as usual with any sales ppl, they will ask u "how miss? how miss?" I told her cannot, too loose, too tight. Then did you know what she said? She said, Miss u open up, I help u see! *OMG* I was like -_-" but hor.. I did leh. I can't believe myself too. I let her in! She looked at me and agreed, ya, too small, cannot see that I am so "wei da" too. Haha.. So out she went and came in with more recommendations. Which finally resulted in what I bought as above lor. This is the FIRST time, ever that I have met such a friendly lady who erm.. acutally came into the fitting room to try out for me too leh. Did feel abit uncomfy but then again, what I have, she has too lar. So not a big issue to me lor. Haha..

Oh! Before I forget, they have a shop similiar to "The Face Shop" of SG. Their things are cheap so I could'nt resists too and got these my outward beauties woman just cannot resists clothes and anything that make us pretty, which includes inwards AND outwards!! And here I bought, eye cream, eye brow pencil, tweezer and also blusher. All these for only $36 RM!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP right!?!? Aren't we just simply vain?! haha.. But I am soo enjoying myself wor!

After such a long hard day of shopping and shopping and more shopping, we decided to award ourselves with yummylicious food @ Secret Recipie. Gosh... the pricing there.. wah.. I can eat there every single day just on their cakes! The price is the SAME as SG. Just that it's in ringgint! So we are like eating at half price the whole time!! How cool is that!! our yummy yummy dinnerWe had such good food! Chicken kebab, penang something something, that looks like laksa but I think it's probably not coz it had a more fanciful name, drinks and topped it all up with their signature cakes!! All in all, it's only $60+ RM. Which is like $15 SGD! I swear I can eat it everyday at this kind pricing! sweet things to top the meal
Then we slowly walked back to hotel lugging our purchases and happy and satisfied. Which also brings an end to our day 1 in KL. Abit sad that the time simply flew by soooo fast! I don't remember buying so much in 1 day in the previous 2 trips combined when I came with hubby. Goes to show 1 thing. Woman! We are darn good shoppers man! Just my own loot. Heavy ok! I lugged all these the whole day!

And since our energy level is still so high, we decided to end the day by taking shots of our hotel room. Hahaha.. Call us bo liao or watever but we were really still tooo high from retail therapy to rest! But we did treat our poor over worked feet to a hot feet bath the moment we reached the hotel. We simply let the water run, sat on the side of the bathtub and bathe our poor sore feet. Just to pamper them before we hit the streets again for round 2 when we wake up! Hahahahaha..

And tomorrow, it will be KLCC.

KLCC, here we come!!! whahahahahahaha

No comments: