Thursday, July 13

I'm excited =)

I'm getting excited for tonite. =)

Having a free makeover with hubby at this place called "Naughty by Nature". Update more after I am done with it later.

So which means I am giving kickbox a miss tonite. Sometimes, I do feel abit of guilt if I don't go lor. But then again... Joelle not going, I also don't really feel like going lor.

Then since my trip back from KL, I'm like wearing either a new top or a new bottom. Bottom line? I have something new to wear to work daily! =)

And the best part, coz of another China students visit, I got a praise, 1 of the teachers say I very pretty! *beam*

Was reading hubby's and my blog, am surprised that he mention the 'meeting needs' of each other. I thought that night when I was telling him, he was only pretending to listen. But, he WAS really listening! He heard me. ha. ha. ha.

2 comments:

Jerome Will. said...

Sorry Darling, I fail to meet your need of letting you know that I hear you. :) But I really got listen to you ok :)

Saroette said...

Hello Darling,

Now I know you heard me and also you take the time to read my blog!

I love you!