Saturday, July 15

more enticing??

Hubby just called BIL and found the name of the resort or rather chalet that we will be staying IF we go Bintan.

Looks good? Pic taken fm http://www.bintanlagoon.com/main.asp Does this makes it more appealling for us to go leh? Actually, I am sounding like a spolit brat lor! No need to pay and still sit here and say so many things. I know that it is a good gesture of him to invite us to go with them, he DON'T HAVE to invite us to go with them lor. And still just sit on my ass and make sooo much noise!

Checked through the webby and realised that the villa is quite big. With 4 or 5 bedrooms amgonst other facilities. But, there are only 2 double rooms leh. Meaning, my PIL sure will take a room for themselves.. and I assume my BIL with his gf will take the other double room. So, hubby and me got to slp in a twin room? And sleep on separate beds ar? Abit hard to come to terms with it now coz hm... either it's we still new in our marriage, so I kinda mind that we not on the same bed. Or it's that I kind got used to sleeping next to hubby lor.

So how? The villa looks appealing enough leh.. hm....

*Note: Hubby actually says he will call BIL and reserve a double room for us.. haha.. kinda pai sey right? After all, the booking is in his name and we still have so many things to say?!

No comments: