Friday, July 7

I'm ready to face U now!

All right, finally, I have settled down and worked out what's on my mind the last couple of days. I finally plucked up enough courage to write down, spit out and to FACE you now!

I'm gonna face you now, once and for all and NOT hidding behind anything anymore. I'm gonna say...


"I spent a total of $1580.74 RM!"


There! I said it out. I made know the exact amount that I have spent in a 3 day trip wif Trina in KL. This amount works out to be $690.28 SGD or therabouts. Out of which I only need to settle $435 SGD sometime next month? Haha.. The beauty of credit cards. ;)

I know I have lots of pics of what I purchased over the 3 days but it gets kinda confusing and I also did not specifically say for who right? Well, allow me to do a little summary then. =)

The pressies goes to....*drumroll*...

my nephew, Lucas:
a stripey T-shirt

his younger bro, Ryan:
a stripey T-shirt (yes, same design) + a demin overall (coz it's his Bday in Sep!)

my 2nd sis, Shan:
1 T-shirt (actually was meant for myself, but then I kinda fell bad, coz din get her anything, so gave it to her instead. Anyway, that Tee wasn't very me lah. Hiak!Hiak!) But I swear, when I first saw that Tee, it reminds me of her already, it's very 'her' lor. I bought it in MY size (even though my sis is smaller) coz I was thinking, if she don't wear I can wear it! haha.. But fm her face tat day, I think she will lah huh.

my youngest sis, Ying:
5 pairs of cutie earrings (dirt cheap, like 2 pairs for $1.50 RM, I got 2 of these and the other 1 pair was like $4 RM)

my mom:
nothing, except lotsa snacks to share out among the hse hold members

my PIL:
same as above, snacks are the easiest LOL else I will have to get each of them something? Then still hv 2 BIL to think abt. FORGET IT, snacks for all!

my own home:
Needless to say, lotsa snacks too! whahaha and also 2 pretty clocks that is small enough for either the toilets, kitchen or rooms!

Hubby:
He got the most compared to all of them lor. 3 t-shirts AND a box of briefs (BRANDED ok, from Diesel leh!)

MOI:
Of course I bought a lot of things for me, myself lah! I DESERVE it ok, for lugging all the goodies back and combing the shops so much so that the balls of my feet were buring after the 3 days! But you don't know the list right? So I shall reveal it here. =)

1 broach, 1 pair of very pretty clips, 1 eye cream, 1 blusher, 1 eyebrow pencil, 1 pair of tweezers, 1 belt, 1 necklace, 1 full set of sexy lingerie (got bra, panties and chemise wan! hm... shd I put this under hubby's? Since it is for his sake that I got it lah, but he cannot wear also mah... aiyah, mine lar, mine lar!) 1 skirt, 1 pair of bubble pants and 1 pair of Jeans! (My very first pair of branded jeans ok!)

2 beauty masks (which I haven't use)

3 bra + a free panty Woo Hoo.. I love buying Warcoal in KL, cheap ok. 3 bras for like $106 SGD after conversion? and hor, GOOD quality ok?! Where to find in SG?

nothing I bought in 4's and 5's

AND 6 tops!!! Woo Hoo!! Yipppee!!! *do cartwheels*

7 pairs of earrings =) Yes, I have loads of them so what? I like can?!

At this moment in time, does it kinda reminds u of this Christmas Carol, "12 Days of Christmas?" On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.....

Lastly, I cannot remember how many packets of snacks I bought lar huh. There were simply TOO many! I had to carry it in 2 huge plastic bags and the snacks costs me a total of freaking $70.70 RM!

No comments: