Friday, July 21

Friday =)

Met up with Trina for lunch in Mos. She was so nice. Accompany me to go to GV to buy tickets for "Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Man's chest". We had lunch, walked around a short while and she also drove me back to office.

Of course, we chit chat and like always, we share on re-ship. More like share on her re-ship wif Kel. Coz I am not caught in such a re-ship so I still find that he is not a good enough guy for her. Which idiot will actually say and do all those things that he did to his own GF? Honestly? He is the 1st and only guy I know lor. IDIOT! And to be truthful, I find it quite silly to go on a trip wif him. My point being, he will be the same way he is in SG or overseas lor. If after a few months of not speaking to each other and within coming back of a few days can end up in arguements, then I think there's a lot to be defined to the word, "Relationships." Her ratioale is that go overseas with him can observe if he has really change but i totally don't agree with her lor. She is always quite decisive on other things but when it comes to re-ships, then she quite useless lor. But then again, it's easy for me to say coz I'm not her. Only the ppl involved really know what are the contraints and the kind of hurt and sadness that is being inflicted on each other.

Anyway, hubby and me are going to watch movie tonite. Yippe yipee.. Pirates. Have been waiting to watch this show ever since it went on screen. The best part is we don't have to pay for the tickets coz I just use the points that I have from my credit card to exchange the tickets.

Hubby watched the trailer of Nachos Libre on mobile TV and that will be our next show! Again, I have used the points to redeem for another pair of tickets. =)

No comments: