A few hours after I've made that super long post and went to bed, (for the record, I went to bed at 3am this morning) I'm now awake. Bright-eyed and rather well rested. =)
Today is sort of a busy day ahead. I originally planned to get up real early and do some chores before stepping out of the house... but the bed simply is too comfortable to do that. Hence, now, there's only enough time for me to write a few lines, eat a light breakfast and then get ready to go out.
Will be meeting hubby in town at 12+ for lunch and also to collect my spree items from Jeanie. Will need to buy a Bday present for Tri, then need to go down to Aljunied where the Tour Agency is. Then mass in town and then was supposed to have dinner with the Styleweddings gang. But most of them can't make it and I'm not too keen for BB Clara and parents to make their way to town tonight as the the annual fireworks will be on too!
So no choice, had to cancel the dinner, and the next gathering will be when BB Clara decides to greet the world at her 1st month celebration. I'm 100% sure that hubby and me will be invited! We ARE the godparents! How not to be invited? No invite, we also go. Gatecrash!!! hahahah...
Ok... need to run... time is not on my side... still need breakfast, bathe and doll up.
Saturday, August 18
Awake!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:22:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment