You all probably know by now that hubby and me will be going to Israel end of this year right? SO in the process of saving $$ for the trip, there are definitely somethings that we cannot save on right?
And the number 1 item would be Winter Clothes and keeping warm in the middle of freezing Winter lor? The best way would of course be to borrow from friends / relatives since we don't travel to cold countries often.
But there are also somethings which cannot borrow right? Still better to get personal ones cause of hygiene reasons isn't it?
So ppl, I need advise(s)....
besides Termal wear, shoes, socks? Basically, inner wear I classify them... is there anything else that we should be getting?
I heard that for such freezing temperatures, wear long sleeves, then a wool or cotton jacket / cardigan followed by the thick jacket for outdoors. Then indoors, can just take off the thick jacket. Now, my question is this... do you ppl think this (colour difference) is suitable for indoors?
I don't have any other information except that this is the Abercrombie Knitted Sweaters which is at $39 from a Spree. Neither is the organiser able to give me any more information than it's suitable for use in Cold Lectures... Hence, for this kind of price, will it be suitable for keeping me warm indoors (hotels, inside the building) or should I go and get something else instead?
I'm not really keen to wear thermal as I heard it can be uncomfortable... My skin is easily irriated... dare not really try.
Any kind souls out there can advise please?


No comments:
Post a Comment