Saturday, August 11

A great day!

Was on leave yesterday and after confirming the plans for the day ahead, I carried on with the household chores before getting myself ready to go out.

After all the tedious amount of work done, I need a good lunch to replenish my lost energy! Jeff and I decided to go for a healthy lunch without Emma who is busy working. It was a good and healthy lunch, albeit slightly pricey, but it was free for me, courtesy of Jeff =) So in return, we went to Ben's & Jerry's for Ice Cream (me) and Black coffee for him on me. So more or less fair. But I stand to gain since my lunch was more pricey?

Between the 2 of us, we finished our big bowl of soup, shared a salad and polish off slices and slices of homemade wheat, white, dark bread! It's sooo good!!! I love the herb butter too! Very shiok!

After the lunch, we walked around a little and went on our separate ways, since I need to go back home to ready myself for my weekly kickbox. And he went on his way to collect his free pair of movie tickets. =)

It's a mad rush for me after my kickbox as hubby and I are both due for a BBQ with my uni friends.

Immediately the moment my kickbox end, I dashed into the ladies to freshen up and hubby was already waiting for me at level 1 of the Bishan CC and we zoomed off in a cab to the BBQ. Needless to say, we were one of the latest to reach.

Actually, it's quite good to reach late. Since by then, all of them had already eaten thus they will be happy to push cooked and cooking food to us. Best is, just plonk myself down and there's food available. Also, will be sure that the food is cooked since usually the first few batches of food are either overcooked or undercooked and the fire is not stable...

So all in all, BEST to reach late for BBQ's! Pictures to share.... My classmates and also the tutor at the BBQ last night. =)

Hubby and I reached late and we left at about 11, since he need to go to work this morning, so have to go off. Judging from the happy faces, I dare say, all of us had fun!

No comments: